Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Toyota Avanza Logo Theft


I was a victim of the recent accident which my Toyota Avanza logo was stolen. I went around in KL to search for the Toyota logo, everywhere is out of stock!, at last I got it from shop in Kepong that sells the Toyota Avanza logo, but I suspected these Toyota Avanza logos on sale by the shop are stollen items but I have not choice but to purchase the logo to save guard my car or else the bonet can be open easily.

I have try myself to figure out how easy to remove the logo, it only takes less than 5 minutes. My advice to those Toyota Avanza owners out there, do be extra caution, maybe for a start, apply super glue at Toyota Avanza logo to prevent from been stollen.

This Toyota Avanza Logo Theft has become rampant.

No comments:

Post a Comment